BoltonBuyAndSell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to sell unwanted items

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Go to your town
Astley Bridge
Blackrod
Breightmet
Bromley Cross
Deane/Daubhill
Edgworth
Farnworth
Great Lever
Halliwell
Harwood
Horwich
Kearsley
Lostock
Ramsbottom
Tonge Moor
Westhoughton
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on 17/09/21, 08:19 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Similar topics
    Top posters
    pinkchoccy
    How to insert an image into your post I_vote_lcapHow to insert an image into your post I_voting_barHow to insert an image into your post I_vote_rcap 
    Showerhouse
    How to insert an image into your post I_vote_lcapHow to insert an image into your post I_voting_barHow to insert an image into your post I_vote_rcap 
    garagejunk
    Lee (ADMIN)
    andyturner
    zeusmitzi
    petrasgifts
    MDC2804
    Nil
    nellybell29
    Latest topics
    » samsung galaxy alpha
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime06/08/15, 09:21 am by atiq

» DESK FOR SALE.
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime29/07/15, 03:29 am by Johnson1

» Baby girl gift set (4)
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime17/07/15, 07:12 pm by petrasgifts

» Baby girl gft set (3)
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime17/07/15, 07:08 pm by petrasgifts

» Baby girl gift set (2)
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime17/07/15, 07:03 pm by petrasgifts

» Baby boy gift set (1)
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime17/07/15, 06:57 pm by petrasgifts

» vax rapide carpet cleaner
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime15/07/15, 07:17 am by chezza

» vax rapide carpet cleaner
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime15/07/15, 07:00 am by chezza

» BRAND NEW TATTOO kIT
    How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime10/07/15, 02:58 am by chris france

How to insert an image into your post

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Lee (ADMIN)
    Admin
    Lee (ADMIN)

How to insert an image into your post Empty
    PostSubject: How to insert an image into your post   How to insert an image into your post I_icon_minitime22/09/11, 10:24 pm

This is how you insert images into your post. Below is a step by step guide with images on how to do this.

How to insert an image into your post Reply110

Step 1 - We are going to be using the 2 icons in the image above:

How to insert an image into your post Reply210

Step 2 - Once you have clicked that icon, the box in the image below pops up.

How to insert an image into your post Reply310

If your image is on your computer and you need to upload it then you need to click on the icon with the red arrow pointing towards it as in image 1.

Choose your file from your computer then click on Host it.

How to insert an image into your post Captur11

Once you have done this You need to copy the link in the 3rd box down.
    How to insert an image into your post Captur10

Then click on the icon with the red arrow pointing towards it as shown in image 1 and paste the link you just copied into this box, then press enter or ok and your image link goes into your post. Once you submit your post the image will appear.
    Back to top Go down
    http://boltonbuyandsell.com

How to insert an image into your post
    Page 1 of 1